The Call for Papers has now closed.
The Sir Zelman Cowen Centre invited submissions for oral or poster presentations at the Faith-Based Governance & Dispute Resolution Conference.
We invited papers that addressed the following themes from an interdisciplinary perspective:
- Governance and regulation of charities and NFPs (especially faith-based organisations)
- Culture and conflict resolution (especially the relationship between formal, informal and faith-based approaches)
- The intersection of law, culture and diversity
- Duties of religious and secular leaders and community workers
- Resources, risk and reputation management (including implications of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and Royal Commission into Family Violence).
The Call for Papers closed on Monday 21 August 2017.